Wednesday 2 October 2013

Bellatrix HQ Relocated

Your Mistress reporting from an undisclosed location in Her UK realm

Hello lovers and losers,

Mission complete! I have successfully found Myself a cozy new two bedroom flat. After living out of My suitcase since January, I have finally decided to secure a UK base for operations. The location of such activities will remain undisclosed until further notice. All will be revealed in good time, but first, I must settle in.

There is no disruption to London sessions. My chambers remain in the leafy burbs of west London and as usual, I will require a minimum of 24 hours notice (and deposit from all new slaves, subbies and sluts). In other words, strictly by appointment.

Wishing u were here? My wishlists below...

However, moving forward, I will be conducting sessions in other locations. Both within London and somewhere in the home counties. I can frequently be found on Adult Work direct chat as well as Nite Flirt and soon I’ll be available for cam sessions. Stay posted!  

In a bid to get settled in as quick as possible, I have set up two wishlists for my loyal following to show their support. For all those who have already contributed, I thank you. For those of you who have worshipped Me from a far, now is the time to win My favour and put your money where your mouth is.

JOHN LEWIS – registry number 565225


The Tour De Force continues as well as an appearance from a kinky minx from Vancouver! Here are some dates for the diary. 

OCTOBER: 

8 – Femdom shoot in London (Sutton) film slaves required
17 - 18 – sessions in Paris 
22 – 28 – double sessions with Miss Jasmine in London

NOVEMBER:  

2 – 5 sessions in Toronto
6 – 8 sessions in Montreal
11 – 14 sessions in New York

That is all…for now.

Best wishes,

Lady Bellatrix

No comments:

Post a Comment