Friday 8 February 2013

Road Warrior - Canadian Domination


Greetings and welcome to My realm.

HRH Queen Elizabeth II has more than one realm - and so does Lady Bellatrix

It has been some time since I last updated My blog. Since leaving London at the end of January, My feet have barely touched the ground! Almost immediately after I arrived in Vancouver I began planning My massive tour of Canada. It had been many years since I my last return to the beautiful west coast and I really enjoyed the warm welcome I received from Miss Jasmine, Bijou Steel and Mistress T.
 

So if you think I have been busy shopping rather than paying attention to My blog, you wouldn’t be mistaken. However, all the shopping I have been doing has been purely from a practical point of view. I have been shopping for thermal boots, winter parkas, toques. Oh and brand new toys for the subbies and slaves I meet on tour! But only those I session with will get to know what those are...
 

Its funny being back in Canada. I have to re-adjust My vocabulary. It’s an elevator, not a lift. It’s a trunk, not a boot. Or was that oot and aboot? However, some of the Domme terms I am used to in London just don’t apply here and vice versa. I had to ask Miss Jasmine what “pegging” means. Illustrated below, is what I thought pegging meant. But really, its strap on play.
 

This is not "pegging". This is CBT.
 

Submission is big business in Canada



Calgary has been a blast but it all seems like a blur. I was lucky enough to have a concierge attending to all My needs such as picking Me up at the airport, bringing Me food and drinks and whatever else I wanted. Most of the the boys in Calgary were sweet enough to bring Me gifts. I like Calgary. Yes, Cowtown, you have not seen the last of Me!

Tomorrow begins a full schedule of sessions in Edmonton ranging from fantasy wrestling, tie and tease to a bit of My favourite…good old fashioned hard core corporal punishment and discipline. Because I love entertaining masochism. And that's why I am touring one of the coldest countries in the world during winter.

 
My tour dates are as follows:

Edmonton – Feb 8th to 12th

Toronto – Feb 19th to 24th

Ottawa – Feb 24th to 28th

Vancouver – all of March

 
This is just the first leg of My tour. There will be at least two more tours between now and May! Stay tuned for more updates. If you're lucky, I may just end up in your city!
 
Best wishes,
 
Lady Bellatrix

No comments:

Post a Comment