Monday 14 January 2013

Final Countdown...

 

Greetings from My dark realm.


 
Plans for My relocation are well underway as I continue to pack all My worldly possessions. Luckily I have an abundance of duct tape at the ready and I’ve been binding boxes all day. But now that most of the hard work is out of the way, I am ready to spend My final days in London saying good bye to My fellow Mistress friends and My regular slaves and subs.
 

Yes, in just 7 short days I will be leaving London and setting up camp in the equally rainy city of Vancouver. It’s the city where you’ll find a sushi bar and a tattoo parlour on every street corner and I plan on indulging in both!
 

Between now and take off I will write more about My upcoming tour dates in Vancouver, Edmonton and Calgary once they have been confirmed.
 

So for all you masochists, pain sluts and bitch boys in the UK, this is your last chance to feel the sting of My whip. Its now or never!
 

Best wishes,

 

Lady Bellatrix

JANUARY 21st - LAST CHANCE TO SESSION WITH LADY BELLATRIX
 
 
(photo courtesy of Sean Scott Photography)

No comments:

Post a Comment