Wednesday 6 March 2013

Marching on...


Marching on...

 

 

Its been a while since I have last written My blog – but for good reason. In February I covered 4300 km, 4 cities, 3 time zones, 40cm of snow and one pair of trusty winter boots. That’s right sinners and saints, I have just completed My first extensive tour of Canada.

 

I have already written about My experiences in Calgary and in Edmonton it was more of the same. I have never met such a nice group of well mannered of men in My life! They were friendly to the point of being disarming! To the point of Me softening up with My protocols...just a bit.

 

Upon landing in Toronto, I was met by My appointed concierge and the slow easy going pace of Alberta was swiftly left behind. Entering the big smoke was a bit of a culture shock, if only because it was about -15C! Luckily I soon found Myself in the warmth of My good friend’s home – Mistress Charlotte. We’ve been spitting on men and laughing about it for longer than I can remember!

 

Between all the duo sessions with Mistress Charlotte and My newest acquaintance Mistress Hellkitty of Montreal, not to mention countless sessions on My own, My diary was rammed! And I mean that literally! Thankfully I had a bit of spare time one afternoon to check out the superior leather selection at Northbound Leather.
 
Leather Fetishists of Toronto: take heed!

 


Chilling at Northbound Leather in Toronto
 
No sooner had I gotten used to the pace, I was off again to the nation’s capital, Ottawa. I didn’t realise how much French was spoken so it was good for Me to practice on My unsuspecting Quebecois slaves. Tabernac! After a snowfall of 40cm in two days, I had feared I wouldn’t get back to Vancouver as scheduled. Luckily Canadians are a lot more prepared for a bit of snow than those at Heathrow and I eventually returned, exhausted but as planned. 

 

I am back on the glorious west coast and enjoying a very mild start to March. Well, mild in terms of weather. The sessions I have lined up will be anything but!

 

And so...I march on, like the trooper I am. More tour dates will follow shortly. Stay tuned to the usual channels!

 

That is all…for now.

 

Best wishes,

 

Lady Bellatrix

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment