Friday 8 March 2013

More tour dates


Greetings from My dark realm.

 
A rolling stone gathers no moss and your Intrepid Mistress continues to rock on!

Some boots were made for walkin'
 

No sooner have I returned to the beautiful west coast, have I already begun plotting and scheming My next moves. Not one to sit still for long, I have just planned the next leg of the TOUR DE FORCE.

 
Here is the next set of dates:

VANCOUVER - now until March 20th 

EDMONTON - March 21st to March 25th  

CALGARY - March 25th to March 28th
 

After that it looks like a nice break for Me over the Easter period and what better place to be than the Canadian Rockies! I will return to Vancouver at My leisure but I won’t be there too long.
 

That’s right! I am scheming a third part to My tour. If you didn’t know already, My birthday is April 27th and after all this ice and snow I plan on being somewhere warm! Sitting on a beach or sipping a cocktail poolside will be a welcome change.
 
Here are those tentative tour dates for April:

 
VANCOUVER - April 2nd to 18th

WEST COAST TOUR - from April 19th - exact dates TBC

**SEATTLE****SAN DIEGO****LOS ANGELES****SAN FRANCISCO****
 

Stay tuned for more updates. I have My finger in a few pies so and there is more news on the horizon.
 

That is all…for now.
 

Best wishes,

Lady Bellatrix

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment