Saturday 3 August 2013

A Taste of Things to Cum...

Hello lovers and losers!

 

I don’t know what’s gotten into Me lately (but it sure isn’t cock). Since I’ve made a firm decision to quit men and focus on the Ladies, I have become a lot more frisky and My exhibitionist streak is bursting out in full force!
 
 


Who could forget the fated day two summers ago at The English Mansion Femdom ball when Mistress Jezabel and I first met. I think the entire coach knew of our acquaintance...and heard about it all the way back to London - in stereo (sorry, but She does have a forked tongue and I'm a bit of a screamer). Then there was that time at Pedestal...
 
It’s a good thing My girlfriend Mistress Jezabel isn’t shy either as we wanted to take our flirtation to a whole new level - and capture the whole filthy thing on film. Unfortunately we were rudely interrupted by a pathetic slave with a very tiny pecker so we made him watch our antics while humiliating him. We got off on each other for almost a whole hour, but we got off even more by spitting and slapping our loser cuckold.
 
Our camera man was in shock as he thought we were just getting together to for a bit of “kissing and cuddling”. Fuck foreplay! We went straight for it as we both have a lust for the Ladies.
 
The two of us can’t get enough of each other and we will soon be having a full day of Lesbian Cuckolding worthless men in our dungeon on August 18th. We're recruiting, so visit My site for full details.
 
 
Word of this latest trend in the Femdom world has spread quickly and I am being inundated with phone calls from other horny Dominant Females. Coming soon I will be having play dates with Miss Velour and XXX star Tiffany Naylor.
 
The clips are on their way so be sure to watch this space...its wide open!
 
Best wishes,
 
Lady Bellatrix


No comments:

Post a Comment