Tuesday 20 August 2013

Launching...new Facebook account

Lady Bellatrix becomes a social (media) butterfly
 
 
 
With over 10,000 followers on Twitter, there is simply no denying that I am addicted to social media! There is no better place to air the dirty laundry of My mind than a 140 character tweet several times a day. And as My followers know, I’m not shy about cranking them out quite regularly on a daily basis!

 
There is also no denying the profound impact social media has had on My life! Through Twitter I have gained some life long friends (and a few enemies). I even found love (but then I lost it). Never underestimate who may enter your timeline and enter your life...

 
When I left the glorious nation of UK for the first half of 2013, social media proved to be a powerful tool for this Mistress. I was able to stay in touch with My old crew as well as spread the Bellatrix magic across the globe. Many of you tracked My movements around four countries, sharing and commenting on My rampant ramblings along the way!


Through Twitter, I have been able to demonstrate that I am a cunning linguist who enjoys having My wicked way with words. So why stop there…

 
With that, I would like to unveil and unleash My next social media project. FACEBOOK! So go to My fan page and LIKE the hell out of Me LIKE you have been on Twitter.
 
 
That is all...for now.
 
 
Best wishes,
 
 
Lady Bellatrix
 
 
PS: stay tuned for My east coast tour dates coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment