Sunday 19 January 2014

Debut in Zurich

Greetings lovers and losers!

I am pleased to announce the confirmed dates for My debut in Zurich!

ZURICH – February 11th to 13th

 

As to be expected I will be staying in a high end serviced apartment in this beautiful Swiss city and I am now taking bookings for Femdom sessions.

I am an erotic temptress and enjoy the more sensual BDSM activities such as tease and denial, foot worship, role play, orgasm control, chastity training and latex worship.

But make no mistake, behind My sweet smile and petite figure lies a sadistic Mistress. I take pleasure in extreme humiliation and degridation, mind control and interrogation, corporal punishment (from mild to extreme), CBT and NT, ballbusting, fisting and much more!

I am a high protocol Dominatrix and am highly adept at slave training, slut training and toilet training.

STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT

Please visit My website for more information. 


Best wishes,

Lady Bellatrix

TOUR DATES

Paris – January 23 – 25
Zurich – February 11 – 13
Berlin – March TBC
Amsterdam – April 24 – 27

No comments:

Post a Comment