Wednesday 29 January 2014

European Invasion - Zurich, Berlin, Amsterdam, Paris

Greetings lovers and losers!

Hey, did I ever mention that I like touring? Oh maybe, I did.

I have just returned from Paris on My first tour of the year. Wow! Its true what they say about the French being passionate. I have never had My pretty pedicured feet worshipped as well as they did there. So I am now back on firma terra feeling well rested and smelling like roses...well, actually more like Chanel, My favourite perfume.

Operations at Camp Bellatrix are run with military precision and I have now got My spring tour dates confirmed! In a few short weeks I will be making My debut Zurich followed by My first residence at Berlin's renowned Avalon in March. This is a pre-warning to Amsterdam that Miss Jasmine and I will be coming to spread our filth for our annual Mistress Birthday bash. Followed by another trip to the City of Light to tease and torment Paris again.

Paris! Je suis votre Dame.


So where does this leave the rest of the world?

Although I am UK based, I only session in London on designated dates. I will shortly be announcing a one off date in Birmingham in February.

I will of course be making My annual pilgrimage to the west coast for the summer.

So you British boys had better catch Me while you can!

Now, to eat the rest of My bon bons and wash them down with champage.

Best wishes,

Lady Bellatrix


STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT

Please visit My website for more information.


TOUR DATES

Zurich – February 11 – 13
Berlin – March 27 - 28
Amsterdam – April 24 – 27
Paris – May 7 - 8

No comments:

Post a Comment