Tuesday 1 April 2014

April is Birthmonth!

Greetings lovers and losers! 

A month long celebration throughout My realm! 

Today is the first day of April and that can only mean one thing! Its the beginning of birth month! For those of you who didn't already know

My birthday is APRIL 27th.

Etch that date in your mind. Better yet, all over your credit card. How convenient, that I've just updated My WISHLIST!

I am saving for a new bedroom suite by Biba at JOHN LEWIS so feel free to make a contribution so I can slumber like a Queen. My wishlist number is 565225

We gonna party like its My birthday!!


Its been a personal long standing tradition of Mine that I go somewhere for My birthday and this year it will be Amsterdam (again). But who better to share the festivities with than My bestie Miss Jasmine from Vancouver! We are real childhood girlfriends and our devious ways began long before we ever even knew that we were Dommes!


Her birthday is April 24th so last year we went to Seattle to celebrate our birthdays. But this year we decided to up the ante and take the freak show on tour to Amsterdam. That's right! For four nights all hell is going to break loose as we blaze through the red light district leaving our colourful trail of filth.


What happens in Amsterdam stays in Amsterdam!


Join us for a double dose of Dominations between April 24-27 for some mind blowing antics! But if you can't be there in person to serve Me show how much you care by supporting the Mistress Birthday Fund

Serve us in style in our centrally located exclusive location. We will be having an exclusive bash to celebrate but more on that later. Stay tuned on the usual social media chanels. 

IMPORTANT DATES

April 24th - Miss Jasmine's birthday
April 25th - Madame Caramel's birthday
April 27th - LADY BELLATRIX birthday

April 24 - 27 Amsterdam Mistress Birthday tour
May 3rd -  Interrogation Bootcamp
May7th - 8th Paris tour


No comments:

Post a Comment