Sunday 6 April 2014

Ma Belle Vie en Paris

Storm the Bastille! Maitresse returns to Paris - May 7 - 9

I'm pleased to announce My return to the beautiful City of Light from May 7th to 9th

Ou est Ma francais salope?

I enjoy being served by French slaves so much that I am declaring Paris My second home in Europe. As usual, on this tour I will be staying in a chic boutique hotel in the 1e arrondissment and bringing a suitcase full of lingerie and latex not to mention My usual bag of implements to invoke a heady mix of awe and fear.

I am feminine and sensual, but underneath this sweet smile runs a true sadist. I enjoy most BDSM activities from mild to extreme. Parisians can expect:

- light bondage
- tease and denial
- humiliation
- CBT and NT
- flogging, paddling, spanking
- mind control and role play
- foot worship, boot worship, latex worship
- scissoring and fantasy wrestling
...and much, much more

I am highly adept at slave training, slut training and toilet training. 

J'adore Paris! Mais je ne adore pas le petite zizzi!


STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT


Best wishes,

Lady Bellatrix

**je parle une peu francais mais je prefere la séance en anglais**





No comments:

Post a Comment