Wednesday 25 June 2014

Midsummer Sadism - pause for reflection

Hello lovers and losers,

Wow, time flies when you're having fun and here we are, half way through the year! I have been rather slack about writing blogs as of late, but it seems My finely pedicured feet have barely hit the ground! Looking back over the last six months, My focus has been on shoots and touring throughout Europe. And as you may have noticed, the focus has also definitely been on LATEX!

In January I went to My home away from home, Paris. Oh la la! In Feburary I made My debut in Zurich where I met the fantastic Herrin Ariadne of Der Keller. In March, My wifey Mistress Jezabel and I stayed at a fantastic villa in Alicante for a two day shoot. April was quite a whirl wind when My bestie Miss Jasmine came to Londontown before embarking on our Mistress Birthday tour in Amsterdam. Hey, what happens in Amsterdam stays in Amsterdam = WTF. May saw Interrogation Bootcamp “Insurrection” in Birmingham followed by another tour to Paris. 

Chilling at Casa Bellatrix on La Isla Domina


After all of that, I decided to stay put in old Blighty for a little while. Or so I thought I would. A last minute opportunity presented itself and four days later I ended up in Berlin for the German Fetish Ball. It all happened so fast! But it was one of the most amazing random trips of a lifetime. I caught up with Fetish Liza and entourage as well as the saucy little minx, Mistrix from Chicago. Together we filmed some of the kinkiest, most debauched stuff I have ever done to date! 

Fetish Liza, Nathalie Goth TV, Gaelle and Moi in Berlin


 So now, I have been keeping a low profile. From My secret hideaway in Buckinghamshire, I have been editing a mountain of footage – both clips and stills. In the last week alone I have loaded more than ten new clips to My studio.

Here is a personal favourite...Strict Rubber Nurse

 



I continue to session from a domestic environment in Buckinghamshire, and London twice a week. But behind the scenes, I am busy designing My long awaited website. It is a labour of love and it will be out in July, just before I return to Paris again from JULY 16 - 18.
Be the first to get the news of the launch by signing up to the newsletter HERE

More film dates coming up with January Seraph, Goddess Maya Liyer and Tiffany Naylor in July so if you want your 15 minutes of shame, apply as a film slave (£100 tribute) via My website. 

I always have a lot going on. Partly its because I'm ambitous, but more so, its a dedication to My true calling...FEMDOM!

Best wishes, 

Lady Bellatrix

No comments:

Post a Comment