Monday 16 June 2014

PARIS! Je retour 16 au 18 juillet



Retour de la La Maitress Parisienne



PARIS – oh la la! Here I go again. 

That's right, I will be headed back to My home away from home again  

JULY 16 – 18

Vive Dame Bellatrix
 

This time around I will be staying in My favourite neighbourhood Opera in the 2nd arrondissement where I have found the most stunning rococo boudoir for the most opulent setting for a rendezvous with La Maitress Parisienne.

In My chic bag of tricks I will be packing a fine selection of latex and lingerie. Plus I'll have plenty of implements to provoke pleasure and pain. Here are a few scenarios I will be indulging in:

- tease and denial
- light bondage
- humiliation
- CBT and NT
- flogging, paddling, spanking
- mind control and role play
- foot worship, boot worship, latex worship
- scissoring and fantasy wrestling
...and much, much more
I am highly adept at slave training, slut training and toilet training.

STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT - Deposit required




Whilst in Paris I will be setting up My new film production team. If you are an experienced slave and would like to be filmed, get in touch. Tribute required.

Best wishes,

Lady Bellatrix

**je parle une peu francais mais je prefere la séance en anglais**

No comments:

Post a Comment