Monday 26 November 2012

Dommevember - wot a month!


 
November, or as I have re-named it Dommevember, has turned into one hell of a hectic month (I do hectic quite well). In between sessioning in west London, My diary has been filled with decandent perversions.

My filming career is taking off quite nicely which I’m very pleased about. At the beginning of the month, I had My filming debut at The English Mansion. In what proved to be auspicious timing for bonfire night, I was the High Priestess of a pagan ritual – Femdom style of course, complete with a burning effigy of a slave around a ten foot high bonfire.

On Rememberance Day, The Hunteress and I teamed up to stage a one off event called Interrogation Bootcamp. In what could only be described as psychological warfare for masochists, we took turns systematically breaking down our unwitting prisoners until we got what we wanted out of them. It was indeed a day to remember!

More recently I got together with Mistress Kiana and Madame Caramel at the Hoxton Dungeon Suite to run the second Dommes Gone Wild party this year. The party was, as the name would suggest, not for the faint hearted. We got up to our usual antics and came up with some of the most humiliating group activities I have witnessed ever (and trust Me, this Lady has been privy to things that could make a sailor blush).

The rest of the month will see Me in preparation mode as I write scripts, recruit film slaves and of course go shopping for more kinkilicious outfits to be worn for My upcoming filming dates in December. More on that very soon!  

That is all…for now.
 

Lady Bellatrix,
Queen of Mean
 
PS: No, in case you're wondering, I don't do things in halves.

No comments:

Post a Comment