Thursday 29 November 2012

Play for Me, maestro







Last night was a nice little impromptu gathering of Dommes. A very well known submissive on The Scene is moving back to his home country so he invited us over. Joined by Me, Madame Caramel, Goddess Miya Liyer, Miss Delilah and Mistress Nana we were wined and dined well into the early hours.

Now, let Me get something straight. I wouldn’t normally go to a slave’s house for a party – but this was different. This slave has a unique talent. He is a very gifted pianist and he serenaded the Ladies with classical melodies.

I often ask slaves what their USP is (Unique Selling Point). Most of the answers are either uninspiring or so common that I don’t get too excited. Telling Me you will obey everything I say or massage My feet good is what is expected of slaves by default. What I really mean slaves, is what makes you stand out from the crowd? What can you do that will really impress Me? What can you do that will catch My attention (besides letting Me rape your wallet).

Yes, our subby boy really made an impression on the Ladies with his USP. And as you can see by these photos, he was duly rewarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment