Sunday 18 November 2012

Me, Myself and I

 
Welcome to My realm
 
 
As this is the first blog I am writing I will use this opportunity to introduce Myself. I am Lady Bellatrix. I am elegant, discerning and strict.
 
Although I have lived in London off and on for many years, I am a relative new comer to London’s eclectic mix of Professional Dommes. Having encountered BDSM in My early youth – both personally and professionally, the sum total of My life experiences has brought Me to this point.
 
I’m not a wolf in sheep’s clothing – I call it like I see it and have little time for airs and graces. That’s why I operate a zero tolerance to bullshit policy. With Lady Bellatrix what you see is what you get. That is…the embodiment of femininity but with a twist! I’m a Glaminatrix with exquisite tastes although most of My interests lean towards the darker realm of existence.
 
That’s it for now. Short and sweet just like Me! As I’m a prolific writer, do check back often for more of My colourful antics and anecdotes!
 
Best wishes,
Lady Bellatrix

No comments:

Post a Comment