Sunday 6 January 2013

Filming, Photography and Double Trouble


Greetings from My dark realm.

The countdown to My departure from London continues. While I am reluctant to leave, in the same breath I can't wait to get back to Vancouver. They make the best cupcakes in the world there and I for one am going to get a Red Velvet and eat it on the beach (albeit in rainy weather - but I'm kinda hardcore that way).

But between now and then, I am keeping Myself busy working with some of the best in the business before I go bust some balls on the other side of the pond. This photo of Me is from a photo shoot done with the astute Sean Scott on location at Murder Miles yesterday. I have to say that I am completely pleased with the results so far! What a brilliant photographer.

 



Next week on Tuesday, January 8th I have the pleasure of doing a full day of filming with Lady Rochester in Kent. The day promises to be full of suspence - if you'll mind the pun. I can't wait to see Her multi-roomed dungeon complete with suspension racks perfect for stretching slaves beyond their limits!

Then on Thursday, January 10th I will be teaming up with Miss Ava Black for a full day of double trouble in central London. We have two different programmes of pain lined up and we're offering sessions for as low as £100 per hour!

And finally, I will be doing a solo shoot on Tuesday, January 15th in central London. I am a strict no-nonsense Mistress and this shoot in particular will feature interrogation, bondage, CP and many more activities to bring out the militant yet feminine aspects of My nature.

There are a few filming opportunities left so be sure to CLICK HERE to apply!

I will be sessioning until January 21st so be sure to see Me before I fly away.

Best wishes,


Lady Bellatrix
 

No comments:

Post a Comment