Thursday 3 January 2013

The Lady is Leaving London



The Lady is Leaving London

Now that 2012 is well and truly behind us its time to start making plans for the year to come. While last year has been somewhat tumultuous at times (inside and out of the dungeon) I have learnt a lot about Myself. The greatest love affair I have ever had in My life has been with London but even so, its time to pack My backs and fly away. I have bought a one way ticket back to My homeland and I’m leaving on January 22nd. Sometimes change can be scary but I do scary so well!

So it’s now or never boys! Time to man up and pay tribute to London’s Queen of Mean before I leave. I will be sessioning from my luxury domestic setting in Earls Court complete with a Mistress boudoir for tie and tease, roleplay or the contemporary dungeons for bondage, CP, and caging and much, much more. I’m leaving London indefinitely so wouldn’t it be nice to have some souvenirs to remind yourself of Me long after I am gone? 

My time in London has been a riot so I look forward to the next three weeks going out with a bang! Or at least the ringing noise of the crack of My whip echoing as I depart.  

I have several filming dates and double Domme dates lined up between now and My departure. Even though I’ll soon be gone, you’ll be able to keep up to date with My debauched adventures.

Be sure to check My profile for updates!

Best wishes,

Lady Bellatrix

 
 
FILM SLAVES REQUIRED

-         Tuesday 8th with Double Domme with Lady Rochester in Essex
-         Thursday 10th Double Domme with Miss Ava Black in Central London
-         Tuesday 15th with Moi in Central London

(please note: a reduced tribute will be required for all filming dates)
 


LAST CHANCE TO SESSION WITH LADY BELLATRIX IS JANUARY 21st 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, milady! May I have the honour of kissing your toes!

    ReplyDelete